From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is the best way forward?
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 08:37:06
1 On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 17:31:15 -0700, Grant Taylor wrote:
2
3 > One added advantage of doing this day by day is that when I do get to
4 > the big changes, things should be fairly clean. Thus hopefully
5 > simplifying the big changes.
6
7 You are also going to hit the annoying bugs that were fixed a few hours
8 later. The main issue I had with the python 3.7 switch could have been
9 dealt with by waiting until the next day. This is less of an issue with a
10 purely stable system but it can still happen.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." - Benjamin
17 Franklin