From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdm & french keyboard
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:13:00
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 14 July 2010 09:58:02 Stéphane Guedon wrote:
3 >
4 >> I agree with you, but I like to make things in order with the rules
5 >> (without relation to udev).
6 >>
7 >> But I don't like udev, its syntax is really hard to understand for user !
10 > Dale, here's your chance to jump in and comment.
11 >
12 > This user *obviously* never had to deal with hal.
17 Oh crap. You mean udev uses xml config files too? Well, at least udev
18 hasn't broke my keyboard and mouse. lol I don't have to much trouble
19 with udev. Heck, the one time I did, I deleted all the config files and
20 re-emerged the thing. Worked great then. I think one got messed up
21 somehow.
22
23 Dale
24