From: "Thomas Rösner" <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for advice on shared file system.
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:31:09
1 Peter Lewis schrieb:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I've been looking around for a while now for some sort of "shared file system"
5 > which might meet my needs a little better than that which I am currently
6 > using
7
8 SVN would allow you to transparently check in modifications if mounted
9 correctly, or work offline with a normal checkout. Plus: you get a full
10 history of your work. Minus: you get a full history of your work (space
11 on server) and if it grows to large have to create a new repo/fiddle
12 with svnadmin.
13
14 Regards,
15 Thomas