From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VB - login from one Windows XP to another XP
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 03:23:09
1 2014-10-06 19:52 GMT-06:00 Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>:
2 > I'm running Windows XP in VirtualBox.
3 > I can NX to the running VB - Windows XP as (shadow or new) session.
4 > But that doesn't help me.
5 > Via "Shadow session" I would disturb the current user if I try to start
6 > another program.
7 > Via "New" session I can not see Windows XP session as it is running.
8 >
9 > So I think I have to start VB - Windows XP on my box and try to login to
10 > another (remote) VB - Windows XP Is it possible?.
11 >
12 > The user is running certain program, that uses database. I'm trying to
13 > login to the remote Windows XP session and start the same program as an
14 > administrator (that uses that same database).
15 >
16 > How to log-in from one windows XP to another over the network?
19 You search in google and do a ton of clicks, this is so OT. and there
20 are many answers out here, even the unix-style one works.
21 > --
22 > Joseph