From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Phrases
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:09:25
1 On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:36:24 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I like the irony of the sig sometimes. I know a couple times your sig
4 > seemed to be foreseeing the future on a problem being discussed.
5 > Others have even mentioned it before too. Makes one wonder.
6
7 The spooky way that the tagline sometimes seems to be chosen to match the
8 content of the mail has been mentioned before, irrespective of the
9 program used to select the random tag. Butr if you think about it, they
10 wouldn't be random if they never matched the content.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 PC DOS Error #04: Out of disk space. Delete Windows? (Y)es (H)ell yes!