From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel 3.2.x has problems with NetGear WNDA3100 wireless USB dongle
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:12:08
1 On 6 March 2012, at 20:28, Per-Erik Westerberg wrote:
2 >
3 > It is working fine for a little while, some minutes, then it stops
4 > receiving/transmitting anything at all.
5 > …
6 > This is when using a 3.2.x version of gentoo-sources, if I use 3.1.10 of
7 > gentoo-sources it is working fine for hours but sometimes shuts down
8 > totally and the LED is off and only comes alive again if I unplug and
9 > insert it.
10
11 Test with vanilla-sources so that you can contact the upstream maintainer of the driver.
12
13 Stroller.