From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 1.0.6-r2 emerge error
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:17:02
1 On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:14:12 +0300
2 Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg> wrote the words:
3
4 > Adrian wrote:
5 >
6 > >Greetings all. I am trying to emerge Firefox 1.0.6-r2
7 > >
8 > >Here are my outputs. If anyone can advise me I would be amazingly
9 > >grateful. Thank you in advance. I'm trying to make something out of
10 > >this message (no programmer am I) does my problem have something to
11 > >do with freetype?
12 > >
13 > >Thank you all
14 > >Skippy
15 > >
16 > Hi,
17 > By your error messages it seems you'll have to re-emerge "freetype"
18 > library. Another suggestion is to use "-O2" in your CFLAGS, i also
19 > don't use the two "..loop.." flags, somebody here.
20 > HTH. Rumen
21
22 Howdy Rumen;
23
24 I did re-emerge freetype, and the emerge worked fine, but I still get
25 the same message & error when I try to emerge Firefox.
26
27 Skippy
31 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
32
33 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
34 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
35 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls