From: Aljosha Papsch <papsch.al@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Full disk encryption
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 18:51:16
1 Am Mittwoch, den 30.11.2011, 19:32 +0100 schrieb czernitko:
2 > Yup, establishing encrypted partition for /home was easy as a pie
3 > using cryptsetup. I was considering using truecrypt as it offers
4 > multiplatform support, so I could access encrypted partition even from
5 > my dualbooted windoze, but I didn't want to put effort into something
6 > not as well documented (how-toed) as dmcrypt.
7
8 You can use FreeOTFE[0] for that. I don't use Windows, so I can't tell
9 whether you need to install the filesystem driver for Windows.
10
11 [0] http://www.freeotfe.org/