From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Init Reloading
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:56:55
1 Under what conditions will init reload?
2
3 I am a bit worried that in the past week or so I've seen two
4 instances where it says that Init 2.8.6 is reloading.
5
6 The second of which never came back: underneath the line that says
7 Init 2.8.6 is reloading, a bunch of random characters were displayed
8 and the system just crashed. I don't see anything in any logs at all
9 prior to the crash.
10
11 W
12 --
13 "The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred
14 character attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in
15 at number 79. ....
16 When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's
17 been frying goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the
18 best plan is to open a window and stick your head in a
19 building."
20
21 - Nuff said??
22 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 9 min