From: cypherstrong <cypherstrong@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox update results in Yahoo request for newer version
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:21:49
1 The main probleme could be that they use firefox 3 and yahoo are not ready so
2 they prefer to cancel this navigator whereas accept it anyway
3
4 Iceaweasel it's not a problem, they just add and extra user agent in
5 about:config (agent ... extra)
6
7 But I have it without any problem with yahoo service on firefox 2
8
9 That's for the tips on pango any way, I will try it
10