From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Pasting jacked up for mnths now... like a bugger
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 21:57:53
1 Does anyone else notice a serious mess when copy/pasting to firefox.
2 Some other places too.
3
4 I'll mouse scrape something from and go to paste it into google, and
5 get some older paste plus the new one intermixed as a result.
6
7 Its been going on for a good while and finally reached the point where
8 I'm really sick of it.
9
10 I use something of an exotic mouse I guess (Logitech G9), could that
11 be the problem? I actually doubt it.
12
13 I'll give an example, I mouse scrapted the `I actually doublt it'
14 above and when to paste it to an empty firefox navigation box.
15
16 This was the result:
17 -US%3I actually doubt itAunofficial&q=pdf2html+opensource&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=http://twibright.com/pdf2html
18
19 As you see, its there but prefaced and postfaced with other junk.
20
21 Any ideas what I can do about it? I don't really want to go tracking
22 down different mice etc... I'm hoping its something to do with xorg or
23 something.