From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] HowTo rebuild everything same way differently
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:30:09
1 Hi,
2
3 ok, the subject: is something "helpless"... ;)
4
5 Before I screw up everything ... better ask:
6
7 My Gentoo system is kinda "old"...not in the sense
8 of not being updated regulary but in the sense of
9 "used for a (too?) long time"
10
11 Therefore I want to reinstall everything the same way (read: same
12 application and system funktionality) but in a different way: Using
13 a new stage3 (was it "3" ...dont remember exactly) and I want to make
14 the system "unstable" right from the beginning just to check, how that
15 works.
16
17 The only thing I dont know: How?
18
19 What is the best (sanest) way to acchieve what I want in the most
20 efficient (time) way?
21
22 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
23 Best regards,
24 Meino