From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cant compile Openvz sources
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:34:03
1 On 1 August 2014 23:12:23 CEST, Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 >On Thu, 31 July 2014, at 12:49 am, Facundo Curti <facu.curti@×××××.com>
4 >wrote:
5 >
6 >> include/trace/events/kmem.h:528:1: aviso: se declaró ‘struct
7 >> address_space’ dentro de la lista de parámetros [activado por
8 >defecto]
9 >> include/trace/events/kmem.h:528:1: aviso: su ámbito es solamente esta
10 >> definición o declaración, lo cual probablemente no es lo que desea
11 >> [activado por defecto]
12 >
13 >More of us may be able to help if you set your language to English and
14 >resubmit your error messages.
15 >
16 >I believe this may be as easy as running `LC_MESSAGES=C make && make
17 >modules_install`
18 >
19 >Related: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/87489
20 >
21 >Stroller.
22
23 Apart from rerunning the compile with a default locale like Stroller suggested.
24
25 Can you also provide the command you used?
26 The error looks similar (based on my very limited understanding of Spanish? ) to parallel build issues.
29 Joost
30 --
31 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.