From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] exim4u
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 10:18:07
1 On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 10:55:50PM -0600, Dan Egli wrote:
2 > Does anyone know of an ebuild for exim4u? I've seen it used before and it's
3 > awesome, but it's a pain in the posterior to setup correctly unless you know
4 > exactly what you're doing. I'd love to apply it on my server(s) but I'm not
5 > very good at installing and the times I've tried it the install
6 > documentation seems to leave me with a broken install.
7
8 It's rather unlikely that one already exists, considering one of the largest
9 third-party overlay-aggregators [1] returns no results. However, the project
10 looks fairly well-established, so I doubt you'd have a huge amount of trouble
11 finding someone knowledgeable enough to write one for you.
12
13 One of the developers might have made one [2], but I don't think there's a way
14 to search that directly, without downloading all the repos. I'll have a look
15 in a few hours when I have some free-time.
16
17 [1] https://gpo.zugaina.org/Search?search=exim4u
18 [2] https://overlays.gentoo.org/
22 Ashley Dixon