From: Andrey <4ndrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] X crashes randomly
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:45:46
1 On Tuesday 07 November 2006 03:37, Erik wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 > Starting today, X has been acting a little strange for me. I'll be
4 > doing nothing to spectacularer in kde, like typing in openoffice or
5 > something else like that, and all of the sudden, X restarts and I am
6 > faced with kdm. I don't know if this is a problem with something in
7 > kde, kdm, or X, so I don't know where to file a bug. I haven't really
8 > seen anything related to what I am dealing with in those places so
9 > far.
10
11 > and, the tail end of /var/log/kdm.log:
12
13 What about /var/log/Xorg.0.log ?
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list