From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] browser advice
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:39:09
1 On Thursday 30 November 2006 09:57, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2 > On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Dale wrote:
3 > > Try Seamonkey then. I have not had such a problem with it.
4 >
5 > Right now, I more inclined to Konqueror and/or Opera, but who knows.
6 >
7 > But, speaking of Seamonkey: although I'm not thinking of using Epiphany
8 > (due to the Gnome dependencies), I issued emerge -pv epiphany, and this
9 > is what I got. Anyone knows why epiphany has seamonkey as dependency?
10 >
11 > Calculating dependencies... done!
12 > [blocks B ] www-client/mozilla (is blocking www-client/seamonkey-1.0.6)
13 [SNIP]
14
15 Seamonkey replaces Mozilla. Therefore Mozilla needs to be unmerged before
16 Seamonkey can be installed...
19 Bo Andresen