From: App Deb <appdebgr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libvirt needs VirtualBox XPCOMC
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:09:39
1 You should fill a bug then, if you are sure.
2
3 On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Crístian Viana <cristiandeives@×××××.com>wrote:
4
5 > Do you want to use libvirt with virtualbox?
8 > well, I wanted to make some tests with libvirt and VirtualBox, but I guess
9 > I'll leave it for some other time. I removed the "virtualbox" USE flag.
10 >
11 > Else try emerging virtualbox-ose or virtualbox-bin befire libvirt.
14 > nothing's changed.
15 >
16 > But this is probably a bug?
19 > I believe so. emerge should never fail, in my opinion. if the ebuild lacks
20 > a dependency, it should be pulled; if the code doesn't compile, use patches;
21 > if it has more than one conflicting USE flags, warn the user and use a
22 > default flag; anyway, it should never fail, specially like that.
23 >
24 > :-)
25 >