From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rootstrap
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:48:34
1 Dale wrote:
2 > james wrote:
3 >> Hello,
4 >>
5 >> I was looking for some old code, "rootstrap",
6 >> and ran across this::
9 >> https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/dev-util/rootstrap/files/digest-rootstrap-0.3.21?hideattic=0&view=log
12 >> So what is the best way to find the actual old 1.3 ebuild of rootstrap,
13 >> associated "files"? And the home of the 10 year old sourcecode?
14 >>
15 >> It has been refactored to death, but I want the old original code,
16 >> by debian devs originally.
19 >> curiously,
20 >> James
24 > See if this helps any.  I think what you want is there.  Thing is, I
25 > don't know what I'm looking for exactly.  Never heard of this one before.
26 >
27 > https://packages.qa.debian.org/r/rootstrap.html
28 >
29 > Hope that helps.  Maybe.
30 >
31 > Dale
32 >
33 > :-)  :-)
37 Oh, I also found a mention here of the ebuild.
38
39 http://gentoo-overlays.zugaina.org/gentoo/dev-util.html.en#rootstrap
40
41 If it doesn't scroll down to it, it's closer to the bottom than
42 anything.  I'd estimate 75 to 80% down.  If nothing else, maybe the
43 person that manages that overlay has a copy if you can email them.
44
45 Dale
46