From: Stoian Ivanov <sdr@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Developmnet Environment for PHP and PERL
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:27:06
1 On Wednesday 09 November 2005 05:21, Michael Shaw wrote:
2 > gentuxx wrote:
49 >
50 > I found Bluefish, but the syntax hilighting didn't work. gPHPEdit looks
51 > good. I'll give it a try. Even if only for syntext hilighting.
52 >
53 > Thanks,
54 > Mike
55
56 >From the free/open editors Quanta is the one that suits me best. The gratest
57 editor ever tried is Zend's IDE. This is for writing HTML/PHP, I don't do
58 Perl
61 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list