From: Urs Schuetz <u.schutz@×××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] X without console log window?
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:58:23
1 On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Hans-Werner Hilse wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:08:25 -0200
5 > Urs Schuetz <u.schutz@×××××××.ch> wrote:
6 >
7 > > Everytime when I startup my computer, in X apears a minimized
8 > > "Console Log" window icon.
9 > > [...]
10 > > I could not find the script ou option which starts this window.
11 > > Where can I disable it? I don't even know what's the name of the
12 > > executable for this window.
13 >
14 > it's "xconsole", AFAIK usually started by the default Xsession script
15 > coming with "xdm". configuration is in /etc/X11/xdm.
16 >
17 That was it! It is in /etc/X11/xdm/setup_0 where xconsole gets started.
18 Thanks!
19
20 Urs
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list