From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Bizarre Konqueror crash using flash plugin
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:24:10
1 On 10/27/2009 06:22 AM, Robin Atwood wrote:
2 > I have never got the flash plugin to work with Konqueror4 on my 64 bit system
3 > though it works fine on a 32 bit one...
4
5 I just discovered something pretty strange on my 64 bit machine: the flash
6 package includes both 32 and 64 bit versions, but the symlink for the plugin
7 points to the 32 bit version. I have 32 bit support built in my kernel, so
8 I never noticed it. Do you have 32 bit support?