From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Automation: Ripping DVDs to disk
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 20:51:12
1 On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:25:33 -0800, Fernando Freire wrote:
2
3 > It sounds like you want a complete solution for your multimedia, might I
4 > suggest something like xbmc or boxee? They're both solid platforms,
5 > unfortunately I cannot suggest a script for automating the disk
6 > ripping/conversion process.
7
8 MythTV has a plugin to rip DVDs to disk, and MythVideo can look up
9 information on IMDB and add it to the film's metadata.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Quick!! Act as if nothing has happened!