From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge masked pidgin with flagedit
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:53:51
1 On Saturday 28 July 2007 05:13:58 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2 > > Didn't I do that? For some things, the equals sign doesn't seem to be
3 > > required when using flagedit, for others it seems to be.
4
5 Yeah, flagedit isn't particularly well documented. `flagedit --help` is the
6 only documentation it has and clearly it's far from complete. I'm sure the
7 author would be delighted to take a patch to fix or improve that (preferably
8 by introducing a man page).. ;)
9
10 > BTW, if the wiki is broken, just fix it. I'm not sure it's an official
11 > source of documentation anyway.
12
13 It most certainly isn't and anyone ever using it do well to take a critical
14 view of it.
17 Bo Andresen