From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] S.O.P.A and P.I.P.A and the blackout.
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:00:16
1 On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 06:03:29 -0500
2 Chris Walters <cjw2004d@×××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > On 1/19/2012 05:41 AM, Yohan Pereira wrote:
5 > > im fairly certain it was humanity that started this whole goverment
6 > > thing.
7 >
8 > True. Once started, though, governments tend to evolve on their own
9 > - I am pretty certain that most government officials are from another
10 > planet. Besides, isn't it up to humanity to fix government when it
11 > becomes too toxic to live with?
12
13 If by "fix" you mean "wage war on and shoot", then yes :-)
14
15 It seems like that is the only method humanity uses to fix it's
16 governments that go toxic - witness the last year's events in that part
17 of the world that has lots of desert
23 Alan McKinnnon
24 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com