From: Jarry <jarry@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Spamassassin and sendmail
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:01:23
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > Can anyone tell me how to integrate sendmail and spamassassin? All my
3 > efforts till now have failed. Here's my info:
4 >
5 > baby ~ # emerge -pv sendmail spamassassin procmail
6
7 I think you should emerge mail-filter/spamass-milter, then look
8 into doc, and edit /etc/mail/sendmail.mc.
9
10 I think you must add these lines before any "mailer" line:
11 INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`spamassassin', `S=local:/var/run/spamass-milter.sock,
12 F=, T=C:15m;S:4m;R:4m;E:10m')dnl
13 define(`confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT',`b, j, _, {daemon_name}, {if_name},
14 {if_addr}')dnl
15
16 Finally create sendmail.cf
17 m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc > /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
18
19 Jarry
20 --
22 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
23 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list