From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New MySQL doc (update 3)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:56:39
1 Chris White wrote:
2 > Added a bazillion spell fixes, also a list of places to find GUI frontends for MySQL:
3 >
4 > Thanks goes to my mom, my dad, my family for all their support
5 > I'd also like to thank the academy for their hard effort
6 > Philip Webb for tolerating my odd grammar/spelling/logic
7 > Bruce Wolk for the same
8 > And most importantly, I'd like to thank the fine folks at Speedy's dinner!
9 >
10 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~chriswhite/mysql.html
11 >
12 > Chris White
13
14 Default installations of MySQL are bound only to localhost by way of the
15 line bind-address = 127.0.0.1 in my.cnf is a fact that really needs to
16 be addressed in your doc.
17
18 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-356728.html
19 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-349692.html