From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xmms alternative
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:49:02
1 audacious is a good one!
2
3 2006/10/23, Dave V <dave@××××××××.org>:
4 > Hello,
5 >
6 > I just read on the gentoo-dev list that xmms is about to be removed, but it's probably the only sound player that I've used. Could someone recommend a good alternative. I'm rather surprised that no one wanted to maintain the packages.
7 >
8 > Dave
9 >
10 > --
11 > He wasn't strictly aware of it, but he treated even geography as if he was
12 > investigating a crime (did you see who carved out the valley? Would you
13 > recognize that glacier if you saw it again?)
14 > -- (Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant)
15 > --
16 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 wcw
23 --