From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Receiving GWN via email?
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 04:18:36
1 forgottenwizard wrote:
2 > On 22:16 Fri 27 Jul , Michael Sullivan wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 22:11 -0500, Billy McCann wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Hi. Could someone confirm that they are receiving the GWN to their
7 >>> inbox, so that I'll know it's just me not getting it? That'd be
8 >>> swell.
9 >>>
10 >>> Thanks.
11 >>>
12 >>> BW
13 >>>
14 >> I haven't been getting it...
15 >>
16 >> --
17 >> gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
20 > I think they are having trouble finding things to put in it. I think
21 > they covered it on w.g.o, so you can look there to see why it hasn't
22 > been going out.
26 I read on here somewhere that they need some help getting it together to
27 send out. It may be a lot of things "conspiring" against it. Murphy's
28 law I guess.
29
30 I miss getting it though.
31