From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge --sync
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 19:49:20
1 On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr> wrote:
2 >
3 > I use a similar setup for LXC containers running over a gentoo box,
4 > except that my box is setted up to publish the binary packets on a
5 > specified directory that is accessible via HTTP. My LXCs take the binary
6 > packages from this HTTP location and do their normal stuff afterward.
7 > The host box is also a local rsync mirror.
10 Why not just share everything via bind mounts in this case? I'd think
11 that would have less overhead than rsync/http and then you're not
12 storing files twice.
15 Rich