From: Bob Young <RKY@×××××.Net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Re: Multiple error messages for each keystroke in nano
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 07:28:42
1 -----Original Message-----
2 From: Francesco Talamona [mailto:ti.liame@×××××.it]
3 Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 10:46 PM
4 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Multiple error messages for each keystroke in
6 nano
7
8 On Saturday 17 May 2008, Bob Young wrote:
9 > Can anybody explain what's going on here, and tell me how I can fix
10 > it?
14 > BTW, if I edit with vi.everything works fine, and of course typing at
15 > the console works okay as well.
16
17 Just a guess... Did you run etc-update?
18
19 Ciao
20 Francesco
21
22 Yes I have run etc-update, there were 32 config files to be processed, and
23 afterward, the problem remains the same
24
25 Regards,
26 Bob Young
29 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list