From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: udev-182 already
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:12:04
1 On 03/20/2012 08:29 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 07:35:12 -0700, walt wrote:
3 >
4 >> The new gentoo-sources-3.3.0 introduces a kernel config item that
5 >> you need to set according to whether you use openrc or systemd.
6 >
7 > Which option is this? Searching in menuconfig for openrc or systemd
8 > returns nothing.
9
10 Hm, interesting. I thought this was a gentoo patch but now I see that
11 I missed it in Linus's 3.3 series. I must have just clicked by it when
12 I pulled from his repository yesterday.
13
14 It's in General Setup in the Auditing Support subsection:
15 AUDIT_LOGINUID_IMMUTABLE.
16
17 I can't remember now why I even have syscall auditing support enabled,
18 but I know that something important asked for it at the time. Do you
19 happen to know?