From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Stability Testing of a new server
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:19:51
1 On 11/6/06, Timothy A. Holmes <tholmes@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > I just finished building a new server running Gentoo. Before I begin
4 > the application installs and start preparing it for production, id like
5 > to test it a bit to see if its stable, I don't really know how I would
6 > do this, or if its even possible. The build is a little unusual, in
7 > that it's a stage4 dropped on a machine that is running LVM2.
8
9 I think running the build in a testing environment first is your best bet.
10
11 -Mike
15 Michael E. Crute
16 http://mike.crute.org
17
18 God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
19 Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. --Bill Watterson
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list