From: Xamindar <junkxamindar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Vmware player startup error message
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:33:35
1 I get the same message. vmware seems to work just fine, don't worry
2 about it.
3
4 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
5 > When I start vmware player, I always get this message:
6 > /opt/vmware/player/lib/bin/vmplayer:
7 > /opt/vmware/player/lib/lib/libpng12.so.0/libpng12.so.0: no version
8 > information available (required by /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2)
9 >
10 > Vmware seems to run anyway, so I'm not sure -- is this a problem?
11 >
12 > Both cairo and vmware are installed by portage, and I'm not aware of
13 > any configuration I have done aside from the virtual machine images.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list