From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Two taskbar panels after upgrade to KDE 4
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:05:42
1 Hi,
2
3 I just upgraded from KDE 3.5.10 to KDE 4. The upgrade went fine and KDE
4 4 KDM shows still my old KDE 3.5, XFCE and GNOME sessions as well as the
5 new KDE 4 session.
6
7 The only problem is that when I login to the old KDE 3.5 desktop (which
8 I want to keep until I configured KDE 4 fully) shows *two* taskbar
9 panels: at the bottom of the screen the KDE 4 taskbar panel and directly
10 above the old KDE 3.5 taskbar panel.
11
12 How can I stop the old KDE 3.5 session from loading any KDE 4 component
13 and in particular: how can I stop the KDE 3.5 desktop loadling the KDE 4
14 taskbar panel?!
15
16 Thorsten