From: Tony Caudel <tony.caudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 06:51:01
1 On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Aaron Clark <ophidian@×××××××××××××××.net>
2 wrote:
5 > On 7-May-08, at 5:39 AM, Dale wrote:
6 >
7 > Hi folks,
8 > >
9 > > I checked gentoo.org and even a quick search on the forums but didn't
10 > > see anything about a massive boo boo. Just trying to see what is up here.
11 > >
12 > > Pardon the noise but could someone reply to let me know it's still
13 > > working? Last message I got was on the 22 of last month.
14 > >
15 > > Thanks
16 > >
17 > > Dale
18 > >
19 > > :-) :-) --
20 > > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
24 > I have noticed in my server logs that the gentoo mail server has started
25 > using TLSv1 connections for delivery, although I don't know if there are any
26 > other behaviours that might be causing undelivery for you.
27 >
28 > Aaron
29 > --
30 > "In the last, lorn fight
31 > 'gainst the fall of long night,
32 > the mountains stand guard,
33 > and the dead shall be ward,
34 > for the grave is no bar to my call."
35 > --The Horn Of Valere
39 > --
40 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
43 Can you notice about when they started using TLSv1?
46 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
47 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
48 -- Benjamin Franklin