From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] grub menu and the new openrc
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:53:56
1 On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 06:40:02PM +0200, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Peter Humphrey
3 > <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 > <SNIP>
5 > > everything else just works (well, apart from Flash in web browsers, but that
6 > > hardly counts).
10 > What about Flash in web browsers is not working for you since updating
11 > to OpenRC? Granted, I run only Firefox-3.6.X but I see no problem that
12 > I recognize on any of my machines.
15 Actually the latest flash update appears to have restored functional
16 fullscreen video on my old thinkpad T-42. Several versions ago there was
17 an update that had made it unwatchable in fullscreen.
20 caveat utilitor