From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: prevent resolv.conf generation by dhcp [solved]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:47:46
1 On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:58:10 -0400
2 Kenneth Prugh <ken69267@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:34:23 -0500
5 > »Q« <boxcars@×××.net> wrote:
6 >
7 > > Since I connect to wireless APs with nameservers not patched against
8 > > the cache poisoning vulnerability, I'd like to stick with using the
9 > > opendns.com servers for a while. I'm using wpa_supplicant and
10 > > openresolv. What's the best way for me to keep my resolv.conf from
11 > > being overwritten when I connect?
12 > >
13 > > So far, I've just put the opendns servers
14 > > in /etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/head so that they are always on
15 > > top, which is probably good enough.
16 >
17 > In /etc/conf.d/net add:
18 >
19 > dhcp_wlan0="nodns"