From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OK, so not everything works properly with systemd
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 21:46:36
1 On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com> wrote:
2 [...]
3 > I was using genkernel, but it was whining about not supporting systemd,
4 > so I tried dracut for the first time.
5 >
6 > However, the initramfs created by genkernel has the same issue.
7 >
8 > I didn't do any special configuation of dracut, I read that just running
9 > it can usually create a initramfs without any additional configuration.
10 > It did detect I have mdadm of course, or my system wouldn't have booted
11 > at all.
12
13 That's weird.
14
15 [...]
16 > I was wondering more about the symlinks to the regular
17 > shutdown/reboot/etc commands. I never actually checked to see if they're
18 > already systemd-aware.
19
20 They are; basically everything nowadays is systemd aware. Even OpenRC can
21 now use some of its configurations.
22
23 Could you run this immediately after booting:
24
25 systemd-delta
26
27 Just to check that the unit files you are using are not being overridden by
28 something.
29
30 Regards.
31 --
32 Canek Peláez Valdés
33 Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias