From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Print quality unreadable in Firefox
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 21:13:34
1 I have been having a problem printing in Firefox for quite some time. It
2 seems fonts are being rendered in an unreadable way, but it doesn't
3 always do this.
4
5 I've also noticed that Firefox is the only application that does this:
6 LibreOffice, various PDF readers, etc are all printing fine.
7
8 I was able to print the invoice I needed by selecting, copying & pasting
9 into LibreOffice (which even retained the formatting.)
10
11 Firefox even does this while printing to PDF, so I've attached a small
12 sample of search results from bugs.g.o. (TestPrint-BadQuality.pdf)
13
14 Has anyone seen this and know how to fix it? I've been wading through
15 search results for almost an hour and found nothing.
16
17 Dan

TestPrint-BadQuality.pdf application/pdf