From: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Do NOT install evolution
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:38:52
1 Hi Alexander,
2
3 On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:15:31 +0200 Alexander Skwar
4 <listen@×××××××××××××××.name> wrote:
5
6 > Is there a way to make emerge/Portage pretend that
7 > mail-client/evolution is already installed WITHOUT actually
8 > installing it? I do NOT want to deinstall gnome-base/gnome and I also
9 > don't really want to put gnome-base/gnome in a local overlay.
10
11 /etc/portage/profile/package.provided, I think (add line
13 portage«.
14
15 -hwh
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list