From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 19:45:48
1 On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 16:52:56 +0100, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2
3 > > Thank you very much +1; I see some other features there too that can
4 > > be handy, eg. subject RegExp simplification.
5 >
6 > Okay, the CCs have been removed; to anyone else wondering how to do,
7 > you can tick the box of the field (here: CC) you want to drop and then
8 > leave the textbox empty, that way clicking on "All" will not CC people.
9 >
10 > Now I really hope the amount of people not aware of replies is small...
11
12 If they do, it's their fault. Posting a question to this list and not
13 bothering to wait for a response is just plain rude, especially when
14 people go to the trouble of trying to help.
15
16 I'm not saying that is how all lists work, on some the CC makes sense,
17 but this list isn't like that, so thank you for recognising it and
18 conforming to the accepted behaviour.
22 Neil Bothwick
23
24 "I teleported home one night
25 With Ron and Sid and Meg.