From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: problem with named restarting
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 17:46:37
1 On 2019-11-17 06:00, John Covici wrote:
2
3 > On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 16:12:53 -0500,
4 > Ian Zimmerman wrote:
5 > >
6 > > It looks like a bug. Can you build with -g and without stripping?
7 >
8 > Hmmm, I have split-debug on and I thought I had -g in my flags, but I
9 > will check. Does it go in CFLAGS .etc?
10
11 -g has to be on in both CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, I think. Stripping is
12 disabled with FEATURES=" ... nostrip ..." in make.conf, I hope it also
13 works as an environment variable but I am not positive.
16 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
17 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
18 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
19 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.