From: Michael Mair-Keimberger <m.mairkeimberger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] xorg/mesa/steam problem
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:11:37
1 Hi Gentoo Users,
2
3 For some time now i'm playing around with steam4linux and the open-source
4 radeon drivers. Yesterday i've tried to play the games on my multi-monitor (3
5 screens) setup.
6
7 Basically most of the games dosn't support multi-monitor and would show up
8 the game on the primary or top left screens. However there were two games
9 were it actually sort of worked. Defcon and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
10
11 Unfortunately i have a big issue. The games itself seems to run nicly, but i
12 can't move my mouse freely. I can move my mouse from the left side to not
13 even to the middle of the middle screen, which means i cant start any of
14 those games. (the menues are in the middle)
15
16 My question now is, where should i made an bug-report? If the problem would
17 be just at one game i would say its a problem of the game. But two
18 completly different games with exact the same problem?
19 My think it could be a problem in xorg-server or mesa? What do you think?
20
21 Michael