From: "C. Beamer" <cbeamer@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get spellchecking to work on evolution
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:01:28
1 Hi,
2
3 Alex Bennee wrote:
4
5 >Although its enabled evolution never picks up any mis-spelled words. I
6 >suspect its something to do with the fact no dictionaries are selectable
7 >in the preferences dialog.
8 >
9 >I have aspell-en installed but that doesn't seem to be enough.
10 >
11 >Any ideas?
14 I don't know if this will help, but make sure that you've emerged ispell
15 and/or aspell. I had aspell installed, but couldn't spell check in
16 another application because I needed ispell installed.
17
18 HTH.
19
20 Colleen