From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-3.5.9 and Kmail
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:59:23
1 On Tuesday 20 May 2008, Mick wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > Just finished a mammoth KDE update session and upon firing up Kmail I
5 > noticed that the fields for To: , CC: and BCC: are flat white boxes,
6 > without the border on the top & left edges. The Subject: field has
7 > kept its border.
8 >
9 > Has something gone wrong with my emerge, or is this an intended
10 > change of the KDE decorations (or artwork, or whatever the
11 > responsible package is called). Do you get the same?
12 >
13 > I attach a small snapshot as words may have failed me in describing
14 > it adequately above.
15
16 It appears to be an artifact of the current Keramik theme you are
17 using - I get the same here, but Plastik theme does display correctly
20 Alan McKinnon
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list