From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] my gentoo cannot find my HD
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:51:46
1 ok, i have find all my HD now. bug```i just noticed that i cannot find
2 my cdrom. it is a dvd+rw
5 On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com> wrote:
6 > hi,
7 >
8 > i have attached my dmesg output, please help me review.
9 >
10 > i have tried the kmuto.jp site, and i think i have all the modules
11 > installed and loaded, but i still cannot see my HD on my laptop