From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] oder of files opened by a process
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 20:38:04
1 On Friday 01 October 2010, Al wrote:
2 > > Gentoo is Linux but it is not windoze. I have asked a question or two on
3 >
4 > Gentoo is not Linux. Gentoo is a community and a build tool.
5 >
6 > The build tool depends on bash. It does not depend on the Linux kernel.
7 >
8 > Al
11 it is a communtiy deeply founded in the linux camp and your stupid behaviour
12 does not sit well with it.
13
14 If you ask a windows question, mark it as such. Or you will get added to much
15 more killfiles.
16
17 That said, try asking questions about profiling linux kernel on a windows
18 mailing list. I am sure you will get some very nice and helpfull answers.