From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recall info request on grub problem
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 01:28:58
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > Awhile back there was a thread about grub working but the menu not
3 > showing up, and in that thread there was a setting suggested, something
4 > like "vga=" or something like that. Can anyone refresh my memory as to
5 > the name of that thread or the setting to make the menu show up?
11 Was it this exchange?
12
13 Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:47:52 +0000