From: eroen <eroen@××××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: media-libs/lilv-0.18.0 failed to compile
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:08:13
1 On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 03:56:36 +0100, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2 > On AMD64, recent Gentoo Linux, the library
3 >
4 > media-libs/lilv-0.18.0
5 >
6 > failed to compile:
7 >
8 snip!
9 >
10 > If wanted I will post all the files metioned below the above report to
11 > the console. But I dont want to pollute the mailing list in
12 > beforehand...may be someone has already solved this...?!?
13 >
14 > Thank you very much for any help in advance!
15 > Have a nice weekend!
16 > Best regards,
17 > mcc
20 There are no open bugs for media-libs/lilv[1], and
21 media-libs/lilv-0.18.0 builds fine here on ~amd64. I suggest making the
22 build.log, config.log and `emerge --info` output available, like
23 suggested in emerge's error output.
24
25 If you like, you can add the logs as an attachments to an email to the
26 list, but it might be better to open a bug on the Gentoo bug
27 tracker[2]. That way, the maintainer of the package will learn about
28 the issue directly, and can fix it for everyone. :-)
29
30 [1]: https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?no_redirect=1&quicksearch=media-libs%2Flilv
31 [2]: https://bugs.gentoo.org
34 eroen