From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vmware-tools and revdep-rebuild
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 22:53:52
1 On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:33:24 +0100
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:57:37 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 >
6 > > man rebdep-rebuild for details
7 >
8 > That's a bad cold you've got, Alan ;-)
12 Oh dear, yet another typo.....
13
14 At this rate, I'll be losing my grammar-nazi rights very very shortly
15 indeed.
16
17 It's been a hard day, I now know two things:
18
19 1. XBMC will not "run" on the raspberrypi for any sane definition of
20 "run"
21
22 2. A dead Dell XPS with a heat stressed nVidia graphics can be
23 resurrected with 10 minutes in the wife's hot oven
24
25 What does this have to do with Gentoo? Nothing really, except that my
26 xbmc dev system runs on this gentoo laptop :-)
30 Alan McKinnon
31 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com